PioneerRx® , LLC. (Creator of RxLocal)
This policy applies to information we collect:
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
1. INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT We may store the information you submit to or through the Site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide Site functionality, improve Site quality, personalize the user experience, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, and comply with legal obligations. Among the information you submit to or through the Site, please note:
2. COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT In addition to the information you submit to or through the Site, we also collect and store information from and about you in the course of your use of the Site. We use this information to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, associate it with other information about you, provide the functionality and improve the quality of the Site, help comply with legal obligations, and may use it to display relevant advertising. We collect this information in a number of different ways:
4. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your user account if you include personal information in your Public Content. Where available, certain Sites allow you to reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the options to “Hide your company name on the site” options on the My Account page, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Site. Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Site are only private to the extent that you and the sender/recipient keep them private. For example, we do not have any control over whether a recipient of one of your personal messages publicly posts it or its contents.
5. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION, DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. When logged into your account, you can also remove or edit a review that you have posted to the Site by clicking on the edit link next to the review. If you delete your account or content posted to the Site which allows such accounts and/or content to be deleted, copies of your material may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Users.
6. CHILDREN The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 18. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the minor’s account.
7. SECURITY We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained o the Site. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits user of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at the address shown above.